Registration for the new portal is now live! To register for the new portal please go to our website at www.WLSEYMOUR.com and go to the Homeowner Portal Tab. You will be redirected to the new Portal Website. Once on the site, click the REGISTER button at the TOP RIGHT CORNER. If you own multiple properties, you can register each property by going to the “My Profile” page under the “Account Info” drop down menu. Once your registration request is reviewed and validated by W. L. Seymour, Inc. , you will receive an email with a link to set your password. You can then log in with your email address and new password to make payments and access information about your community.
A W. L. Seymour smart phone app will be available in late March for all iPhone and Android users!
For your convenience, W. L. Seymour, Inc. will provide the following methods of payment:
- Direct Debit: This option will allow us to debit your bank account automatically for your monthly payment. Using this option, your payment will be deducted from your bank account between the 5th and 10th of each month. Your payment will also be automatically adjusted in the event the assessment changes and you will never be late. Direct Debit Form can be found on the Portal under the Documents page. If you are already on Direct Debit with our office, you do not need to complete a new form. We will transfer the information to the new system and debit your account as usual.
- Online Payments: You will be able to make online payments using either e-check or credit cards (Bank Fees apply). To make your payments, please go to our website at www.WLSEYMOUR.com and then to the Homeowner Portal tab. You will be directed to the portal website from there. This website has been specifically designed to allow you the convenience of making your payments online and accessing your account information.
- Online Recurring Payments: Our website also allows you to set up automatic recurring payments. To setup your recurring payments, please go to our website at www.WLSEYMOUR.com and then to the Homeowner Portal tab. You will be directed to the portal website from there log into your account and then click the Pay Assessments Link. On the Pay Assessments page, you can choose to set up your recurring payments for eCheck or credit card by clicking on the New Recurring ECheck or New Recurring Credit Card link. Bank Fees apply for online payments.
- By Check: If you pay by personal check, you will be receiving new payment coupons in the mail. This is a new lockbox address so previous coupons will not be accepted. The new coupon book will start in February and go through December. When writing your check, please make sure to make it payable to your Association and include your account number on the memo line. Please Note: The new lockbox opens February 1, 2024 and not a day before. To avoid risk of early payments floating and/or getting returned, we did not order the new coupons until the week leading up to the first of February. With that, there will be NO late fees issued in the Month of February. Estimated time of arrival for the new books is the week of February 5th-9th.
- Your Bank’s Online Bill Pay: If you pay your assessments using an online bill payment service or your personal bank’s online payment service, you must delete and set up a new payee using the updated information below. Also, please make sure your Account Number is listed on the Memo Line. Account Numbers have NOT changed. This will ensure your payment is posted promptly.
Your Association Name
C/O W.L. Seymour, Inc.
PO Box 16
Wheaton, IL 60187
Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the transition to our new software or any of the features that will be available.